DU D Unit Admission Circular: Dhaka University D Unit Admission Test 2021-2022. DU D Unit is an integrated unit which means that students of all departments can take the admission tests in this unit. So this unitary competition is the most. So today we will discuss in detail about DU D unit admission Circular.
Dhaka University D Unit admission will be held on 11 June 2022.
Dhaka University D Unit Admission Circular 2021-2022
Students of the Department of Humanities, Business Education, and Science in the Faculty of Social Sciences or DU of DU can apply.
|Date of admission test: 11 June 2022|
Admission test time: 11:00 am
Total seats: 1338
Application link: admission.eis.du.ac.bd
Eligibility for application
- Candidates must pass secondary or equivalent examinations from 2018 to 2019 and higher secondary or equivalent examinations in 2021 from any one of Humanities, Science, Business Education, or Agricultural Science.
- Applications will not be accepted if the subject is below ‘B’ grade (Grade point 3.0) in any subject in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Students from Humanities (including Madrasa Education Board) should have a minimum GPA of 7.50 in both Secondary and Higher Secondary (including 4th subject) examinations. However, GPA in any test can not be less than 3.0.
- Candidates from Business Education, Diploma-in-Business Studies, Diploma-in-Commerce, and Business Management should have a minimum GPA of 7.0 in both Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations (including 4th subject). Must have GPA of 3.5 in secondary and higher secondary examinations separately.
- Students from Science, Madrasa Education Baird Science, Agricultural Science, and Home Economics should have a minimum GPA of 6.0 in both Secondary and Higher Secondary (including 4th subject) examinations. However, the GPA in any test can not be less than 3.5.
Admission test standard distribution
Dhaka University D Unit Admission Test written and MCQ system will be held.
- Total number of admission test: 100.
- Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- MCQ-60 number. Where the value of each question is 1 and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Time 45 minutes.
- The written test will be 40 marks and the time will be 45 minutes.
Number distribution of multiple choice ( MCQ)
|Bengali / Advanced English *||15||15|
|* Only those who have passed A-Level will answer Advanced English.|
Distribution of written test number
|Bengali / Advanced English *||15|
|General Knowledge (Analytical)||10|
|* Only those who have passed A-Level will answer Advanced English. ||
DU d unit pass number
A) MCQ exam in Bengali / Advance English minimum -06 marks, English minimum -06 marks, general knowledge minimum -12 marks will be considered passed. The written answer sheets will be evaluated at least five (05) times the total number of seats in each group (Science, Business, and Humanities) according to the order of the marks obtained among the candidates who have passed the MCQ examination.
B) Must get minimum of 12 marks on the written test. The combined pass mark for both MCQ and written tests will be 40.
C) The rules mentioned (a) and (b) shall apply to all quotas (wards, freedom fighters, minorities, Harijans and Dalits, disabled, and players).
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the admission test and the marks obtained in the secondary/equivalent examination and in the higher secondary/equivalent examination, a merit score of 120 marks will be made.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in Secondary / Equivalent and Higher Secondary / Equivalent examinations, maximum of 10 + 10 = 20 marks will be added to the marks obtained in the admission test. In that case students will be multiplied by the GPAK (including 4th subject) obtained in the secondary examination by 2 and GPA obtained in the higher secondary examination by 2 (with 4th subject) and added to the number obtained in the admission test.